Adjunctive Cancer Care
A simple guide to compassionate adjunctive care…
If you are reading this, it’s likely that you or a loved one are dealing with a cancer diagnosis and are seeking information on viable alternative/adjunctive cancer treatments.
A medical cancer diagnosis and treatment plan are, of course, a necessary first step. But, this step gives rise to further questions:
“Cancer didn’t bring me to my knees, it brought me to my feet.” ~ Michael Douglas
- What are the best supplemental treatments for my diagnosis and treatment plan?
- Can these treatments increase the efficacy of my medical plan and reduce side effects?
- How can I maintain my quality of life while receiving treatment?
- How can I recover my health post-treatment?
- What support can my family and I receive for our journey with cancer?
You may feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information about cancer, much of it conflicting. Online information about alternative and complementary treatments ranges from accurate to absurd. Cutting through the hype isn’t easy.
We know you have numerous choices to make and that making timely decisions can affect outcomes. The options you choose now may affect how long you live and the quality of your life.
Partnering with an adjunctive cancer treatment facility like Pacific Naturopathic can help you:
- Understand and address the processes occurring in your body
- Transform the fear, anger and confusion that often accompany a cancer diagnosis into an opportunity for conscious growth
- Sift through the morass of information and become clear about your options
- Choose an integrated approach based on objective evidence
- Enhance the efficacy of your medical treatment plan
- Diminish the side effects of conventional therapies
- Regain your health after treatment
“We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.” ~ Stephen Covey
Adjunctive cancer care at Pacific Naturopathic combines scientifically validated strategies to help each patient achieve greater success in dealing with their treatment. Please note that adjunctive cancer care is not a specific cancer treatment or cure.
Clicking on the navigation buttons below will give you information about who we are, how we work with our patients, what our philosophy is, and what therapeutic services we offer. You will also discover resources to help you make the best decisions for your situation. Please let us know how we may serve you.
Drs. Connie and Marcel Hernandez
& the Pacific Naturopathic Staff